This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank YOU for supporting the brands that continue to make this blog possible!
With just a few simple ingredients, these coconut pineapple popsicles easy to make and healthy!
How was your weekend? Mine consisted of a lot of donuts (coming soon!), but they were baked so that makes them totally ok. Annddd these popsicles.
I realized a few weeks ago that I don’t have a single popsicle recipe on my site. What?!
I knew I had to fix that and asap because summer is slowly slipping away. So when I had the chance to make a recipe with Almond Breeze’s Almondmilk Coconutmilk, I knew what exactly what to make!
Since the milk has coconut in it as well, I decided to make some coconut pineapple popsicles. You know how some things just go together? Well coconut and pineapple is definitely one thing that goes perfectly together. So, I combined the two into one seriously easy and tasty popsicle.
With only five ingredients these popsicles are quick to make and a bit healthier too. Plus you make it all right in the blender, which makes for easy cleanup.
I added in a bit of coconut extract and shredded coconut to really make the coconut flavor stand out in these popsicles.
I’ve tried these popsicles a few different ways and I found that blending everything up was much better. You can definitely stir in the shredded coconut before pouring it into the popsicle molds if you prefer. But in my opinion, the shredded coconut was better when it was blended with everything else since that helped break it up a little more.
This recipe will make about 8 popsicles, so they’re perfect to make ahead of time for a quick and easy snack during the week. Enjoy!
- 2 and ½ cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla Unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey (can use another liquid sweetener, adjust to taste)
- ¼ cup shredded sweetened coconut
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- Add all of the ingredients to the canister of a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture evenly between the popsicles molds and insert wooden sticks. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until completely solid.
- To easily remove the popsicles, run under warm water to help loosen them from the popsicle mold.
- Serve and enjoy!