A homemade graham cracker crust topped with a no-bake chocolate cheesecake filling and marshmallow fluff whipped cream. This No-Bake S’mores Cheesecake is the ultimate summer dessert!
I am officially obsessed with no-bake desserts and I don’t see any end in sight. You see, I live in Arkansas and the weather here during the summer is very hot and humid. For about three to four months out of the year, I try to avoid turning on my oven as much as possible. Oh and I completely give up on my hair too. I’m so jealous of those of you who live in areas with no humidity. Sooooo jealous!
In an attempt to avoid turning on the oven, Josh and I start using the grill a lot more during the summer and no-bake desserts become my best friend. Specifically, no-bake cheesecakes.
So let’s talk about this no-bake cheesecake. The crust is an easy homemade graham cracker crust. Just three ingredients! You can bake the crust if you prefer, but I never bake them with my no-bake cheesecakes and they hold up just fine.
On top of the graham cracker crust is a no-bake chocolate cheesecake filling. The filling in this cheesecake is so rich, creamy, and chocolatey. For the chocolate in the filling, I used semi-sweet chocolate chips because I always have them on hand. See my homemade magic shell recipe and you’ll understand why. You’ll melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, let it cool, then add it to the cream cheese mixture. I also used homemade whipped cream in the filling too. It’s so good and the filling holds up really well!
Then you’ll top it off with a homemade marshmallow fluff whipped cream.
Just a tip, make sure to microwave the marshmallow fluff for just a few seconds and then stir it really well. The first time I made the whipped cream, I just threw the fluff in with the cold whipped cream and it turned out lumpy. Getting it nice and smooth in the microwave makes it much easier to add to the whipped cream and prevents any lumps! Just don’t get it too hot, a few seconds in the microwave is all you need.
I also topped it off with some crushed graham crackers, toasted marshmallows, and mini chocolate chips. To toast the marshmallows, I had my husband use his blow torch and toast them. Once they cooled, I just added them on top with everything else. You could skip toasting the marshmallows and just add them on top of the cheesecake too!
- 9 full-sheet graham crackers (1 and ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 and ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled*
- 1 and ½ cups cold heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup marshmallow creme (marshmallow fluff)
- ½ cup cold heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 full-sheet graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, toasted
- ⅓ - ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray the bottom of a 9" springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the graham crackers to a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Scoop the graham cracker crumbs into a mixing bowl and mix in the brown sugar and melted butter until well combined.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared springform pan and press it down into one even layer in the bottom of the pan. Cover tightly and transfer to the refrigerator.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using a hand-held mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract until well combined. Add in the cooled melted chocolate and continue mixing until fully combined. Scoop the mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, or hand-held mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream on medium speed until soft peaks form. Scoop the whipped cream into the mixing bowl with the cheesecake mixture and gently fold it in until just combined.
- Remove the graham cracker crust from the refrigerator and scoop the no-bake chocolate cheesecake filling on top, making sure to spread it out into one even layer. Cover tightly and transfer back to the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to firm up.
- Add the marshmallow fluff to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for a few seconds to warm it up. Remove from the microwave, stir well, and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using a hand-held mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream on medium speed until thickened. Slowly mix in the marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract and continue mixing until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Once the cheesecake has firmed up, top with the marshmallow fluff whipped cream, crushed graham crackers, toasted marshmallows, and mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
When making whipped cream, I prefer to put my bowl and mixing attachments in the freezer for about 10 minutes so they are nice and cold. This step is not necessary, but helps when making whipped cream.
More no-bake recipes to try!