No-Bake S’mores Cheesecake
A homemade graham cracker crust topped with a no-bake chocolate cheesecake filling and marshmallow fluff whipped cream. This No-Bake S’mores Cheesecake is the ultimate summer dessert!
I am officially obsessed with no-bake desserts and I don’t see any end in sight. You see, I live in Arkansas and the weather here during the summer is very hot and humid. For about three to four months out of the year, I try to avoid turning on my oven as much as possible. Oh and I completely give up on my hair too. I’m so jealous of those of you who live in areas with no humidity. Sooooo jealous!
In an attempt to avoid turning on the oven, Josh and I start using the grill a lot more during the summer and no-bake desserts become my best friend. Specifically, no-bake cheesecakes.
So let’s talk about this no-bake cheesecake. The crust is an easy homemade graham cracker crust. Just three ingredients! You can bake the crust if you prefer, but I never bake them with my no-bake cheesecakes and they hold up just fine.
On top of the graham cracker crust is a no-bake chocolate cheesecake filling. The filling in this cheesecake is so rich, creamy, and chocolatey. For the chocolate in the filling, I used semi-sweet chocolate chips because I always have them on hand. See my homemade magic shell recipe and you’ll understand why. You’ll melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, let it cool, then add it to the cream cheese mixture. I also used homemade whipped cream in the filling too. It’s so good and the filling holds up really well!
Then you’ll top it off with a homemade marshmallow fluff whipped cream.
Just a tip, make sure to microwave the marshmallow fluff for just a few seconds and then stir it really well. The first time I made the whipped cream, I just threw the fluff in with the cold whipped cream and it turned out lumpy. Getting it nice and smooth in the microwave makes it much easier to add to the whipped cream and prevents any lumps! Just don’t get it too hot, a few seconds in the microwave is all you need.
I also topped it off with some crushed graham crackers, toasted marshmallows, and mini chocolate chips. To toast the marshmallows, I had my husband use his blow torch and toast them. Once they cooled, I just added them on top with everything else. You could skip toasting the marshmallows and just add them on top of the cheesecake too!
No-Bake S'mores Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 9 full-sheet graham crackers or 1 and 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
For the no-bake chocolate cheesecake:
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips melted and cooled*
- 1 and 1/2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
For the marshmallow fluff whipped cream:
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme (marshmallow fluff)
- 1/2 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 full-sheet graham crackers crushed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows toasted
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
To make the graham cracker crust:
- Spray the bottom of a 9" springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the graham crackers to a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Scoop the graham cracker crumbs into a mixing bowl and mix in the brown sugar and melted butter until well combined.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared springform pan and press it down into one even layer in the bottom of the pan. Cover tightly and transfer to the refrigerator.
To make the no-bake chocolate cheesecake:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using a hand-held mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract until well combined. Add in the cooled melted chocolate and continue mixing until fully combined. Scoop the mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, or hand-held mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream on medium speed until soft peaks form. Scoop the whipped cream into the mixing bowl with the cheesecake mixture and gently fold it in until just combined.
- Remove the graham cracker crust from the refrigerator and scoop the no-bake chocolate cheesecake filling on top, making sure to spread it out into one even layer. Cover tightly and transfer back to the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to firm up.
To make the marshmallow fluff whipped cream:
- Add the marshmallow fluff to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for a few seconds to warm it up. Remove from the microwave, stir well, and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using a hand-held mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream on medium speed until thickened. Slowly mix in the marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract and continue mixing until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Once the cheesecake has firmed up, top with the marshmallow fluff whipped cream, crushed graham crackers, toasted marshmallows, and mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
More no-bake recipes to try!
No-Bake Strawberry and Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
I love no bake cheesecakes- I love all cheesecakes, honestly, but no bake cakes are just so much less stress 🙂 The marshmallow fluff whipped cream sounds heavenly 🙂
The marshmallow fluff whipped cream is really heavenly! Thanks, Medha 🙂
I am all about no-bake desserts year round, but especially in the summer, they’re just the best! And it’s been SO hot here, and is only going to get hotter this week…yikes! You can’t go wrong with a classic flavor like s’mores, either. This cheesecake looks so good! I love the touch of toasted marshmallows on top!
The weather is the same way here too, Gayle. It’s just not fun! Thank you 🙂
No-bake cheesecakes are the best in summer! I am right with you about not turning on the oven. The marshmallow whipped cream is such a great idea! And the torched marshmallows on top are such a nice touch.
Love everything about this cheesecake! So delicious! Love the layers, can’t wait to try it !!!
Let’s hear it for No-bake!! this comes just at the right time as I am craving something sweet and decadent but don’t want to turn that oven on!!
You did such a beautiful job with this, and I love the topping that you came up with! This is one gorgeous no-bake dessert, and nothing says summer more than s’mores!
Thank you, Marcie!
Love cheesecakes, I could eat them every day if I could. 😉 This looks so delicious and beautiful, and it’s no-bake which makes it even more amazing. Absolutely loving it! ?
Oh my gosh , Danielle! I swear you just make the prettiest cheesecakes in the universe. I LOVE that this s’mores cheesecake is no-bake and it just screams summer to me!! Need a slice asap. 😉
You’re so kind, Sarah! Thank you!
No bake treats are the best! I am currently obsessed with icebox cakes! These cheesecake looks amazing too! This would be a great idea for 4th of July picnics!
Oh I just saw your mocha icebox cake yesterday, it looks amazing!
This looks so much better than the baked s’mores cheesecake I make. No bake treats are definitely necessary during the hot summer months. This one is going on my list of things to make!!
Thank you, Jen!
This cheesecake looks SO pretty! S’mores just screams summer and I love that it’s no-bake! The marshmallow fluff is such a great idea too!
love love s’mores anything! this cheesecake looks amazing and i can totally tell that it tasted just as much too Xx
My daughter asked for a birthday cheesecake, so we chose this one. Adding the whipped cream into the batter is genius as it makes the cheesecake seem lighter in texture. We are thrilled! Thanks
So glad you both enjoyed the recipe, Stacy!