Candy Corn Pretzel Bites
These candy corn pretzel bites are the perfect way to use up leftover candy corn. Everyone will love the sweet and salty combination of these little bites!
I had such grand plans to be finished at the end of August. You would think that considering we’ve remodeled our entire house at this point I would know better. Obviously not. Now that it’s all coming to an end I’m not sure what to even do with myself anymore? For the past two years my weekends and life have consisted of constant remodels and now.. it’s done.
I feel like I’m going to be a little lost now that our house is finished. For the record, if you really want to test your marriage, remodel an entire house by yourselves. Seriously.
During this whole kitchen remodel though I’ve come to realize how much I love simple recipes. You know the recipes that are just so easy you feel like it’s so wrong, but so right? These little pretzel bites are exactly that type of recipe for me.
When I’m short on time, but want a quick and easy dessert recipe these are the perfect option. Just a few minutes to put them together, a few more minutes in the oven, top them with a candy corn and you’re done! I pop them in the refrigerator after I top them so the chocolate can cool a little faster too. Simplicity at it’s finest, my friends.
I’ve made these little pretzel bites before with M&M’s, which are also a great option for people who aren’t a big fan of candy corn. The inspiration to use the candy corn came from this recipe. There are so many variations you can do with these as well. If you’re not a fan of the Hershey’s hugs try another type of Hershey’s kiss or even rolos. The little candy corn M&M’s would be cute on these too and festive for Halloween. Enjoy!
P.S. – Be on the lookout for my kitchen remodel post in a few weeks. I can’t wait to share it with you all!
Candy Corn Pretzel Bites
- Small square or round pretzels I used snaps
- 1 bag Hershey's hugs unwrapped
- Candy Corn
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and prepare a baking sheet.
- Line the pretzels up on your baking sheet and top each one with a Hershey's hug.
- Place in the oven for 4-5 minutes, be sure to keep a close eye on them. The chocolate should be soft enough to easily press the candy corn on the top. If it's not quite soft enough, leave them in the oven for another 30 seconds and test them again.
- Once the chocolate is soft enough, remove them from the oven and press one candy corn on top of the chocolate. Press just softly enough to push it down.
- Set aside to cool and store in an airtight container for up to one week.*