This s’mores fudge is easy to make and a fun treat for the summer or any time of year!
I know what you’re thinking. She’s making fudge and it’s almost summer.
It seems like the only time of year I really make fudge is around the holidays. But in all honesty, I love fudge and hardly make it enough. The last time I posted a fudge recipe was back in December when I made this peppermint fudge. It’s still one of my favorite fudge recipes.
Well, until I made this one.
I know some fudge recipes can be a little time consuming, but this one is easy. You’ll combine one can of sweetened condensed milk, 3 cups of chocolate chips, and a couple tablespoons of butter in a saucepan until they’re melted and smooth. Then you’ll add in your graham cracker pieces and the mini marshmallows and stir to combine.
I actually let the fudge set aside for just a few minutes before stirring in the marshmallows and I gently stirred them in as well to prevent them from completely melting. I also added about half of the mixture to the pan, spread it out, sprinkled a few extra marshmallows on top, then added the rest and smoothed it out. This is optional, but it leaves some nice larger pieces of marshmallows in the fudge like you see in the pictures!
This fudge is a fun treat for anyone who loves s’mores, it’s easy to make, and a great treat for the summer! Enjoy!
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 graham crackers broken into small pieces
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper, making sure to leave some overhang for easy removal and set aside.
- Heat a medium saucepan over low-medium heat (you may also use a double boiler for this step as well). Add the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter and stir well until the mixture is completely melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside for a few minutes.
- Add the graham cracker pieces to the mixture and stir well to combine. Gently fold in the mini marshmallows until just combined, making sure not to over mix.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared pan and gently smooth it out. If you prefer large pieces of marshmallows in the fudge, scoop half of the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth it out, sprinkle a small handful of mini marshmallows on top, add the rest of the fudge on top, and smooth it out.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until the fudge is solid enough to cut.
- Remove from the refrigerator and cut into small pieces.