This quick and easy guacamole makes the perfect appetizer and tastes delicious! With just a few ingredients, you can make this guacamole in less than 10 minutes.
Wow, this week totally flew by! I have to say I loved having a three day weekend and just a four day workweek, I could do this all the time. Anyone else with me?
Another plus side to the fact that it’s almost the weekend? This guacamole recipe I have to share with you all! I really love avocados.. like really. I made a batch of this guacamole this weekend and then my husband and I completely devoured the whole thing. I’m not ashamed to admit it. Just be warned if you make this, you’ll probably do the same thing. It’s ok though, avocados are good for you right? That’s what I’ll keep telling myself to justify the amount of guacamole I’ve had this week.
Anyways, if you have 10 minutes then you have time to whip up this recipe. This guacamole would make a great dip to take to a party (just be sure to double the recipe) or you can just keep it all for yourself. Our little secret right?
Quick and Easy Guacamole
- 3 medium ripe avocados*
- 1 roma tomato seeded and diced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 jalapeno seeded and minced (optional)
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the seeds, and scoop out the avocado into a large bowl. Mash well with a fork.
- Add the lime juice, minced garlic, onion powder, ground cumin, and salt making sure to mix well.
- Add in the diced tomato and minced jalapeno (if using) and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container (cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface to prevent browning) for 1-2 days.
Adapted from Food Network