This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CerealAnytime #CollectiveBias
Three ingredient pudding pops filled with Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles! These Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles Pudding Pops make an easy and delicious treat!
Everything about these pudding pops makes me so happy. Not only are they ridiculously easy to make, but they’re also filled with such gorgeous colors from the cereal.
That’s right. Today we’re doing things a little differently around here and it starts with these delicious Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles. Talk about bringing back some childhood memories, right?
I always loved Fruity Pebbles growing up and even though I may be older, I still love them. I may only be just a couple years away from turning 30, but I will never turn down a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. Especially, these Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles.
Not only are they perfect for breakfast, but Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles also have no HFCS, they’re naturally low fat, and a good source of Vitamin A.
While they’re great for breakfast, I love finding different ways to use Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles too. So this past weekend when I was at Walmart, I decided to pick some up and make pudding pops with them!
To make these pudding pops, you’ll gather up your ingredients. A box of your favorite instant pudding mix (I prefer white chocolate or vanilla), some milk, and a cup of the cereal. You’ll mix up the instant pudding and then stir in the cereal. Easy, right?
You’ll pour the mixture into a popsicle mold, insert some wooden sticks, and freeze for a few hours. I usually get about 8 each time I make this recipe.
I had to remove one for taste testing purposes. You know, because I’m a food blogger.
Run a little warm water over the popsicle mold to help release them and enjoy! The cereal does soften in these pudding pops, but still tastes delicious.
The little bites with marshmallows are my favorite part of these pudding pops. I think you’ll love them too. Enjoy!
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding (4 serving size box)
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles
- Add the instant pudding mix and milk to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Add in the Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles and stir until just combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly between the cavities in a popsicle mold, making sure to leave a little room at the top of each one. Insert wooden sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Once frozen, remove the popsicles from the freezer and run the popsicle mold under a little warm water to help release them from the mold. Serve and enjoy!
The pictures show white chocolate instant pudding, if using vanilla they will be more yellow in color.
You can easily find Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles in your local Walmart too!