These garlic parmesan roasted potatoes are simple to make and are the perfect side dish to any dinner. These potatoes are just as crispy and delicious as fried potatoes, but much healthier!
This whole kitchen remodel is beginning to really test my patience, but the good news is that we finally have a new kitchen floor! The only bad part is that we damaged the floor the next day moving the appliances back into the kitchen, but that’s a story I’ll save for another day.
The other good news is that my oven is finally back in the kitchen too! I’m not kidding when I say it felt like the longest two days of my life. Naturally, I had to put my oven to good use and decided to make a batch of roasted potatoes.
When I usually make potatoes, I just sprinkle a little salt and pepper on them and bake them. I decided to change things up and put a little spin on them!
These potatoes are tossed with some oil, freshly minced garlic, along with other seasonings then baked to a golden perfection. Once they’re done let them cool a few minutes then toss them with some freshly grated parmesan and garnish with some chopped parsley to make them pretty.
- 1 and ½ lbs red potatoes
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
- ½ tsp. salt (or to taste)
- ¼ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper (or to taste)
- ¼ cup. freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley (for garnish - optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- Rinse and scrub potatoes well. Cut each potato into bite sized chunks. Use a paper towel to pat potatoes dry.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with the oil, garlic, salt, and pepper making sure they are fully coated.
- Spread potatoes evenly across baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes, stirring about halfway through.
- Remove potatoes from oven and transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to blot off any excess oil. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Toss potatoes with the freshly grated parmesan cheese, garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately.