These Gingerbread Pancakes are easy to whip up and perfect for breakfast during the holiday season. Serve these warm with a little maple syrup for a treat that everyone will love!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 14 pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour (spooned & leveled)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 and 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons molasses (not blackstrap)
- 2 tablespoons oil (canola, vegetable, or coconut oil all work well)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium heat and spray well with non stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, and ground cloves until well combined. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix together the Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk, eggs, brown sugar, molasses, oil, and vanilla extract until well combined.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, scoop the batter from the bowl and drop onto the skillet or griddle. Once the top starts to bubble and the edges look set, flip and let cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Serve warm with maple syrup and enjoy!