Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies are incredibly easy to make, dense, chewy, and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate chips. The perfect easy dessert to enjoy any time of year!
Servings 16 blondies
- 1/2 cup (115 grams) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (200 grams) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 grams) creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups (190 grams) all-purpose flour, spooned & leveled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (95 grams) semisweet chocolate chips, plus more to sprinkle on top
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, making sure to leave some overhang for easy removal, and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the butter and brown sugar. Mix in the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla extract until fully combined. Add in the flour and salt and mix until just combined, then stir in the chocolate chips.
Scoop the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it around into one even layer. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips on top if desired and gently press them into the top of the blondies.
Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until the top of the blondies are set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 1 hour before cutting into the bars.
Store blondies in an airtight container on the counter for up to 4 days.
To freeze: Blondies will freeze well for up to 3 months. Wrap each blondie tightly in plastic wrap and store in a freezer bag/container. Thaw to room temperature before serving.