This mango guacamole makes a fun appetizer for any party and comes together in just a few minutes!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 3 medium ripe avocados halved, peeled, and pitted
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 jalapeño seeded and minced
- 1 mango peeled and chopped
In a large bowl, add the avocados and mash well. Mix in the lime juice, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
Add the jalapeño and mango and mix until fully combined.
Refrigerate in an airtight container (cover the surface with plastic wrap to prevent browning) until ready to serve.