This simple fruit salad is made with delicious fresh fruit and topped with an easy honey lime dressing. Perfect for a side dish, snack, or dessert!
Servings 10 servings
- 1 pound strawberries sliced or chopped into ½-inch thick pieces
- 1 pound fresh pineapple chopped
- 12 ounces fresh blueberries
- 12 ounces (2 and ¼ cups) red or green grapes sliced in half or whole
- 5 kiwis peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
Add the fresh fruit to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, lime juice, and lime zest until fully combined.
Pour the dressing on top of the fresh fruit and toss until all of the fruit is coated. Serve and enjoy or cover tightly and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
Store leftover fruit salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
To prepare ahead of time: Wash, slice/chop all of the fruit, and store the fruit in separate containers in the refrigerator. The dressing can be made 1-2 days in advance and stored it in an airtight container at room temperature. When you're ready to serve the fruit salad, add the fruit to a large mixing bowl, whisk the dressing, pour it over the fruit, and mix until all of the fruit is coated.