Restaurant Style Salsa
This fresh and easy restaurant style salsa makes a perfect appetizer and comes together in less than 10 minutes. This salsa uses only fresh ingredients and can easily be made in a blender or food processor.
Servings 6 servings
- 6 Roma tomatoes rinsed with ends cut off and sliced in half
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime juiced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 jalapeno*
- 1 clove garlic minced (1/2 tsp.)
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
* To make the salsa less spicy, remove the seeds and membrane from the jalapeno. If you prefer it spicier, you can leave both.
Refrigerate salsa in an airtight container for up to one week.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1.1g | Sodium: 202mg | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 6.8g