Coconut Pineapple Ice Pops
With just a few simple ingredients, these coconut pineapple ice pops easy to make and healthy!
Servings 8 popsicles
- 2 and 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla Unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey (can use another liquid sweetener, adjust to taste)
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
Add all of the ingredients to the canister of a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture evenly between the ice pop molds and insert wooden sticks. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until completely solid.
To easily remove the ice pops, run under warm water to help loosen them from the mold.
Serve and enjoy!